“The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowed as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less.” – The Global Aussie
Thank you to Romina at Mini Mummi Blogger for the nomination for the Liebster Award. Romina is a first time mum to a baby boy. Currently on maternity leave she is putting her writing/publishing to good experience through her blog. Helping mummies navigate through wealth of often conflicting information out there about pregnancy and motherhood. She believes that every mummy knows what’s best for her own baby – even first time mums!
Random Things About Me
– I love knitting and hoarding wool;
– I like eating cake;
– I have the same Birthday as Jason Donovan;
– I have an obsession for buggies, can you ever have enough?
– I’m a morning person.
Questions from Mini Mummi
– What is your favourite season, and why?
I love Autumn – The bright days and chilly evenings, lighting the fire and snuggling up with the children. The shops have chunky knits, which I love and all the clothes are warm colours. Woodland walks at the weekend and dark evenings.
– Whether you blog anonymously or use your name on your blog, tell us a bit about why you chose the option you chose.
To be honest, I do a bit of both. The names are out there and I’ve used them on posts. I didn’t want to give the children numbers or nicknames because I’d get into a mess with that. I’ve used “this little dude” or “this one” sometimes if I’m talking about a photo and refer to the children are oldest or youngest. It doesn’t always work, so in those cases, I use names.
– What is your blogging philosophy?
As long as I’m enjoying blogging, I’ll keep doing it.
– Which established bloggers inspire you?
I follow Family Days Tried and Tested and love reading about what they’ve been up to. They’re a family with 8 children, so I can relate to what I’m reading.
– Which childhood book/holiday/film/activity are you most looking forward to sharing with your kid(s)?
I went to Florida when I was 11 with my whole family and that’s also where I got married. I ‘d love to take the children there one day.
– What is your favourite holiday season, and why?
I love Easter – it’s Christmas without the stress and presents. We always have a Christmas dinner with the family and there’s lots of chocolate!
Kathleen from Mummy to 5 Boys
Emma from Little Miss Eden Rose
Laura from Honest Motherhood
Jordan from Disorganised Harmony
Bella Louise from Documenting the Drews
Questions For The Nominees
– If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
– When do you find the time to blog?
– What’s your favourite type of cake?
– Who you gonna’ call?
– Are you a morning or night person?
Please leave a comment here letting me know you’ve completed your acceptance post. I’d love to read your responses.
If you have any questions on accepting the Liebster Award Global Aussie is a fantastic resource on steps to follow. You also need to make sure you comment on that post letting them know you’ve been nominated.
Thanks again to Romina Mini Mummi Blogger for the nomination, it’s lovely to know that someone is actually reading what you’re writing.
Rebecca – All About Hurr